Friday, April 22, 2011

Inner Focus

Today seems much more positive. After returning from my recent trip to the home of Comic Con, I've come to a few realizations, including how fleeting life is. It has been ten years since I graduated high school, 7 years since college. Where had all the time gone? Did I waste it?

Happily that is not the case. I have been very passionate in my living and my only "art sin" has been that I haven't sketched enough. If I had published my work four years ago, it would have been sub par, if I had not returned to school, I would nave never met those who have impacted me so greatly nor stepped to the other side of the convention table to sell my work. It has been a challenge no doubt. I will be attending Fanime as an artist this year, and it will be my largest con to date. But if I don't bring in a good amount, it will be a costly investment and hardship. I am very much at a make it or break it moment.
I have to focus, regardless of life's circumstances. Cause all I got is now.

Screenshot of my work in progress, the cover of my comic Legends of Katainia: The White Dragon Warrior- Issue Zero: Origins

No comments:

Post a Comment