Thursday, January 19, 2012

Awesome Press Feature

My close friend Melissa McCommon (creator of Epic Chaos, Carnation and Guardian) and I decided to do a panel at our local anime convention Sac Anime called "From Fan to Creator: How to Make and Publish Your Own Comic." Since it was the last panel of the last day, at the same time as a panel in main events I thought we would have a handful, if any attendees- boy was I glad to be wrong!

Not only did we have a line at the door:



But we filled most of the seating and had some really nice pictures taken of us (Can you see Lucifer who decided to crash the party?):


We also got a wonderful press review from Sacramentopress.com (Thank you so much for the very kind words!): http://www.sacramentopress.com/headline/62390/Winter_2012_SacAnime


and a short clip of our panel was posted up: https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?v=10150479590867016

We hope to host the panel again, and hopefully next time we will get a full video. I was so lucky I got to co-host since I am due to have my baby in less than two weeks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment